A SUBJECT THAT ENJOYED THIS SEMESTER

This semester has been very complicated for me in the personal way, so I haven't enjoyed a lot the subjects. The subject that I like the most is Radio I, because I think it funnier and dynamic than others. Also, I do not know for what reason, but it's easy for me and according to the teacher, I have radio skills, so it's a subject that does not generate pressure and anxiety in me.
In class, we do a lot of things. Write news, learn to use radio programs, edit audios, being on air. The most difficult was express myself without fear, doubts and talk without any mistake.
Radio is divided in learn three important topics:
Talk in the most perfect way possible, learn edit audios and use programs to make a radio show and, last but not least, be a confident journalist on air and outsite the studio.
And as I mentioned earlier, the fact that this wasn't a very good semester for me, so every thing that makes me feel secure and comfortable I value it a lot .

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares