My dear iPhone

Well, today I am gonna talk about my favorite piece of technology. A long time ago, I didn't understand why people loved too much the Apple products, but since three years I have been using an iPhone. First, was an iPhone 5c and now I have the iPhone 7. My mom gave me my iPhone for my last birthday, and it was also a Christmas gift, because my birthday is in december too.
I use my cellphone all day, is like my another skin. Because I can find everything that I love in there, also, I love the communications world, so what better than being connected all the time?
Sometimes I think I have a kind of nomophobia, because I like very much to have it. It would be very complicated to me live without my phone, because I made my life with it.
However, I think the cellphones are also negatives, it deprives you of living other things. So, my life without my iPhone it would be something like more free. Complicated, but free after all.

Comentarios

Entradas populares