My Favorite Food

Well, today I am going to write about my favorite food. I am deeply and madly in love with French Fries. I could eat it everyday without stop, in fact,  I've never left a French Fries on the plate, even I am not hungry anymore.  I don't know why we call this food like that, if they are originally from Belgium. Maybe is cultural appropiation.

Resultado de imagen para french fries tumblrActually, I eat it once a month because I am eating healthy this year and I avoid frying, but I can't live without French Fries so I delight with its flavor at least once, and that way, I don't miss it so much.
The best thing about fries is that it is vegan, so I can eat it without feeling bad about my moral issues. Also, it's delicious, easy to prepare and can be eaten with anything, so I try to eat all its versions. But my favorite is French Fries with cheddar cheese and vegetales.
Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies, so I prefer to cook French Fries instead buying in another place. The last time I cooked it, I made fries with orange cheese, bell pepper, mushroom and avocado, very similar to supreme fries from Taco Bell, but better because I made it haha.

Writing this made my mouth water, because it's been a while since I ate for the last time. I have a debate between eating it or having a flat abdomen for the summer :(

Comentarios

  1. I have the same relationship that you have with French Fries hahaha is a very delicious plate but it's true, it makes a flat abdomen for the summer, it's the worse!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hahaha french fries are so addictive, i love it too, you should instead of frying it cook some potatoes in the oven, for example the rustic potatoes i think they are better than french fries and more healthy!, last time i eat french fries was this way i told and i do like a vegetarian Chorrillana, and it's was amazing!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The happyness are in the french fries!, or belgium fries haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love french fries too, is the best dish !!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares